Lore Survival Guide
A few years back, I came out with a (very OOC) guide to EVE Lore, graciously hosted by Seismic Stan over at Freebooted. By no means intended as a complete guide to all things EVE Lore, it’s meant to act as a reference guide to those looking for the basics of the EVE backstory and other items, and as a gateway to the EVE lore (through links galore in the guide itself) for those who want to dip their toes in.
I am delighted to announce the publication of version 2.1 of the Lore Guide. Version 2.1 of the Guide incorporates all updates in the lore since the storyline began accelerating in November of 2014, and features a completely re-written section on the ancient civilizations of New Eden. It is up to date with major lore developments through the release of Scylla on March 24, 2015.
- Mark726’s EVE Lore Survival Guide v 2.1 (no pics)
- Mark726’s EVE Lore Survival Guide v 2.1 (pics)
- Mark726’s EVE Lore Survival Guide v 2.1 (changes)
Please note that the “changes” version keeps the track changes on for those who merely want to see what I’ve changed between versions.
An ePub version of the Guide (version 2.0) is available here, thanks to Florian Lousberg!
Or, if you just want to browse around on Stan’s site (a bit outdated at this point), you can find the guide (conveniently split into sections) here:
1. “EVE Online: The Greatest Story Still Being Told” (foreword by Seismic Stan)
3. The Empires
4. The Frontier Organizations
- Ammatar Mandate, Angel Cartel, Blood Raider Covenant, Equilibrium of Mankind, Guristas
- Intaki Syndicate, Interbus, Khanid Kingdom, Mordu’s Legion, ORE, Rogue Drones
- Sansha’s Nation, Serpentis, Sisters of Eve, Society of Conscious Thought
5. Technology & Miscellany