Lore Survival Guide
A little while back, I came out with a (very OOC) guide to EVE Lore, graciously hosted by Seismic Stan over at Freebooted. By no means intended as a complete guide to all things EVE Lore, it’s meant to act as a reference guide to those looking for the basics of the EVE backstory and other items, and as a gateway to the EVE lore (through links galore in the guide itself) for those who want to dip their toes in. Please note that as of now, CCP’s lore teams are in the midst of a substantial expansion of EVE lore, going empire by empire. Thus, the Gallente and Amarr histories are significantly longer than the Caldari and Minmatar’s history. I’ll expand the latter two’s stories once CCP provides the material.
You can download the full guide via PDF here:
An ePub version of the Guide (version 1.3) is available here.
Or, if you just want to browse around on Stan’s site, you can find the guide (conveniently split into sections) here:
1. “EVE Online: The Greatest Story Still Being Told” (foreword by Seismic Stan)
3. The Empires
4. The Frontier Organizations
- Ammatar Mandate, Angel Cartel, Blood Raider Covenant, Equilibrium of Mankind, Guristas
- Intaki Syndicate, Interbus, Khanid Kingdom, Mordu’s Legion, ORE, Rogue Drones
- Sansha’s Nation, Serpentis, Sisters of Eve, Society of Conscious Thought
5. Technology & Miscellany